Are you looking to sharpen your DIY skills?
Transform your old suitcase into this unique pet feeding station! Follow this tutorial and watch our Dremel master at work.
You’ll see him cut a piece of wood to size, before cutting holes for the bowls – resulting in a one-of-a-kind feeder. What are you waiting for? Grab your Dremel and your cutting tools and get started.
Here’s how to make a pet feeding station
What you’ll need:
- Old suitcase
- Stainless steel bowls for food and water
- Dremel 4000 (or an alternative Dremel Multi Tool)
- Cutting guide
- Line & Circle cutter (678)
- Multipurpose cutting bit (561)
- Wood Drill Bit Set (636)
- EZ Speedclic: Finishing Abrasive Buffs 320 Grit (512S)
- Piece of wood and feet for the suitcase
- Tape measure
- Safety equipment including goggles and ear protectors
If you’re looking for more inspiration to get your creative juices flowing, then take a look at Dremel’s webpage full of projects and inspiration or follow on Facebook for regular hints, tips and competitions.