Vigo Lane, Chester-le-Street, County Durham, DH3 2AN
DISCOUNT MARKET SCHEME
*£191,995 is the discounted price you pay through the Discount Market Scheme and this property is only available for purchase through this scheme.
At our Barley Gate development, we now have a new scheme available on specific homes, offered in partnership with the local council. If you qualify for the scheme, you may be able to purchase a home at 80% of the open market value – meaning a new home could be within your budget. Please speak to our sales team to discuss next steps.
DO I QUALIFY FOR THE SCHEME?
• Is your gross annual household combined income less than £60,000 per annum?
• Do you live in the borough of North Tyneside currently and have done for a minimum of five years? Or do you work in the North Tyneside area?
• Do you currently not own your own home?
HOW IT WORKS
When purchasing a home using the discount market scheme, your price will be capped at 80% of the open market value of the property, and the remaining 20% will be held in perpetuity by Durham council.
Market Value £238,464
Price you pay: £191,995
Discount (20%): £47,692
If you were to re-sell the property, first you must offer the sale to Durham council, for a price not more than 80% of the open market value.
These homes are not available to investors or buy-to-let parties.
Please note that we have endeavoured to portray a reasonable account of the properties we are planning to build. Circumstances may force us to change certain issues and therefore we would advise you to carefully discuss all issues with your Sales Advisor at each stage of the process. All facts and photographs used in our marketing literature are intended to reasonably convey the lifestyle offered by an Avant Homes property. Each home may differ in external finish and appearance and elevational issues may differ from those photographed or illustrated. Floor plans are as accurate as we can be but please be aware that individual construction may result in a slight variance. Please also note that the interior design, furnishings and some fittings and finishings that make up our showhome are not part of our standard specification. These particulars do not form part of a contract or a warranty.
BATHROOM AND SHOWER
†Speak to Sales Advisor for regional variations.
^Dependent on location of garage.