WHAT’S IN THESE TERMS?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.Avanthomes.co.uk (our site).
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
www.Avanthomes.co.uk is a site operated by Avant Homes Limited (”Avant”). Avant is registered in England and Wales under company number 03215228 and we have our registered office at Avant House, 6 and 9 Tallys End, Barlborough S43 4WP. Our VAT number is 181 3492 62.
We are a limited company.
Click to find the telephone and email contact details for Avant Homes regional offices.
BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
• Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
• Our Sales Scheme Terms and Conditions, which details the schemes and promotions available to buyers on Avant Homes properties.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
PROPERTY DETAILS AND SPECIFICATION
The prices and availability of our homes are updated regularly. However, to ensure that you have the most accurate, up to date information, you should contact the sales team based at the development that you are interested in. Full contact details for each of our developments are available on the “Find your new home” pages on our website.
The information available on our website for each of our developments and the homes we are planning to build is for general information only. The information and photography used in our marketing literature is intended to convey the lifestyle offered to customers buying our homes and individual homes on our developments may differ in external appearance, specification and layout. We may also, on occasion, decide to change our development layouts or the external appearance or layout of our homes or our specification options. The interior design, furnishings and some fittings and fixtures that are displayed in our showhomes may not be part of our standard specification. Full details of what is included in our standard specification is available from the marketing suite at each of our developments.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
• We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
• Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply if you decide to buy one of our homes, which will be set out separately in any contract for sale (England) or missives (Scotland) relating to the sale and purchase of that home.
If you are a business user:
• We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
• We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
• use of, or inability to use, our site; or
• use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
• In particular, we will not be liable for:
• loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
• business interruption;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
• any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
• Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
• If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
LINKING TO AVANT HOMES
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site on any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the homepage.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact [email protected]
WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
OUR TRADE MARKS ARE REGISTERED
Our trademarks, including “Avant Homes” and “Dare to be Different” are UK registered trademarks of Avant Homes Limited, one of our Group companies. You are not permitted to use them without our approval.
Please note that we have endeavoured to portray a reasonable account of the properties we are planning to build. Circumstances may force us to change certain issues and therefore we would advise you to carefully discuss all issues with your Sales Advisor at each stage of the process. All facts and photographs used in our marketing literature are intended to reasonably convey the lifestyle offered by an Avant Homes property. Each home may differ in external finish and appearance and elevational issues may differ from those photographed or illustrated. Floor plans are as accurate as we can be but please be aware that individual construction may result in a slight variance. Please also note that the interior design, furnishings and some fittings and finishings that make up our showhome are not part of our standard specification. These particulars do not form part of a contract or a warranty.
Avant may accept payment (GBP only) by credit or debit card for specific transactions such as for a reservation fee or for options and extras.
Avant’s refund policy is:
If I / we cancel the reservation you agree to pay back the reservation fee less any reasonable administrative and other costs incurred by you as a result of us reserving the plot, which we would estimate to be at least £100.
When I/we exchange contracts to buy the property at the reservation price before the reservation expiry date, the reservation fee will be taken in part payment of the deposit required at the time.
Details of Avant’s refund policy can also be found on the document requesting payment.
NATIONAL PIZZA DAY
1. The promoter is Avant Homes Limited (“Avant”). Avant is registered in England and Wales under company number 03215228 and we have our registered office at Avant House, 6 and 9 Tallys End, Barlborough S43 4WP. Our VAT number is 181 3492 62.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except employees of Avant and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.instagram.com/avant_homes/
6. Multiple entries from the same person are permitted.
7. Closing dates for entry in the National Pizza Day competition is Tuesday February 9th 2pm. After the closing date and time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
• Share the Instagram story post to your stories to enter
10. Winners must provide their address by Tuesday February 9th at 4pm. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prizes are as follows:
• 2 x Large pizzas and a side (total of five winners), up to the value of up to £30*
*Pizza supplier to be selected by Avant Homes, subject to availability.
The prizes are as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winners will be notified by DM on Instagram within one hour of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not provide delivery details by Tuesday February 9th at 4pm, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
29. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by messaging (DM) @avant_homes on Instagram.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Avant shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.