Planning History and Profile
Pre-application discussions were held in December 2017 for the proposed development at Cavendish Park, Clipstone.
Outline planning permission was granted by Newark and Sherwood district council on 9th August 2010 with a renewal granted on 11th December 2014. The permission authorises residential units, structural landscaping, open space provision and access roads with all matters reserved.
There are a total of 4 outline planning conditions in relation to appearance, access, layout and scale.
Section 106 Agreements
- Affordable housing total to be paid in 2 instalments at the occupation of the 30th and 50th homes
- Education to be paid by the occupation of the 50th and 65th homes
- POS by the occupation of the 60th home
- Transport by the occupation of the 40th home in one instalment
- Community by the occupation of the 50th and 60th homes