Competitive salary + bonus + company car and fuel card or car allowance
To be considered, you will have worked for a new homes developer as a Site Manager previously – only applicants that have previous new homes developer experience will be considered for this role.
This is a fantastic, innovative and industry-leading step which further confirms Avant Homes as an employer of choice within the Construction industry.
Key duties and requirements
Our Site Managers are key to each and every development as they manage the planning and implementation of the site build programme and all associated activities within our onsite construction functions.
Duties will also include:
• Managing the effective compliance, control and deployment of the site whilst delivering the product on time, within budget and to the Avant Homes standard.
• Management of the development to maintain and deliver its build programme, in accordance with budgets and forecast.
• Taking ownership of the management of all onsite labour and sub-contractor activities whilst ensuring all on site comply with current health and safety standards.
• Engaging fully in the process of determining and agreeing on development build activities.
• To actively manage communications with customers.
• Effectively managing the development by promoting a customer-focused culture and a ‘right first-time’ approach to all activities.
• To hold and record Sales and Build site meetings.
• Assisting in the production of key status reports and updates on all KPIs relating to the development.
• To actively promote community engagement on your development.
Who are we looking for?
As well as being able to demonstrate your experience within new homes Site Manager role previously, you must also possess an aptitude to combine strong organisational and communication skills with the ability to relate to all levels of staff and stakeholders, whilst also maintaining a keen desire to work in a quality driven business.
A ‘Can Do’ attitude is vital as you will be presented to the business and potential consumers as a direct representative of the wider Construction team and regional business.
The ideal candidate will also convey a flexible attitude in relation to business needs.
To be considered for this role you must also possess:
• A full UK driving licence
• A Relevant qualification or proven experience within Construction Management
• A good understanding of the financial implications of the methods and sequences of build
• Excellent knowledge of construction build programmes
• Commercial awareness
• Detailed knowledge of Construction processes
• Broad knowledge of Customer Service requirements
• Proven awareness of codes of practice that impact on Construction matters e.g. NHBC, Building Regs etc.
• Good Technical knowledge relating to construction activities and Construction Design Management Regulations
Due to the nature of the role, only candidates with previous New Homes experience with a developer will be considered for this position.